Madison Mill is looking for Manufacturing / Production Workers for our manufacturing facility in Ashland City, Tennessee. The company has had much success over the past 60 years producing the highest quality American-made hardwood dowel and consumer products in the marketplace. Madison Mill is the industry leader in specialty millwork serving marquee retailers, such as Lowes, Walmart, Menards, The Container Store, True Value Hardware, and more.
Madison Mill is seeking Manufacturing / Production Workers to operate the company’s production of custom millwork products. Production Workers’ roles could include:
- Operating millwork production machinery
- Handling raw wood materials
- Packaging finished goods
- Processing orders
- Monitoring the production process
- One year of experience in general labor, manufacturing, and/or production (preferred)
- Able to multi-task in a warehouse environment
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and takes direction well
- Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
Day Shift: Monday – Friday (7:30am – 4:00pm)
Night Shift: Monday – Friday (approx. 4:00pm – 12:30am)
*Please indicate in your application which shift(s) you are interested in.